Taylor-Dunn's Big Foot-3000 (Model No. BF-030-48) is a utility vehicle which competes with gasoline vehicles in outdoor applications. Equipped with a 48 volt AC motor, our GT drive and rack and pinion steering, this vehicle travels at 18 mph with a distance up to 40 miles.
Standard features include deluxe cab, aluminum drop-down sides, durable frame design, four-wheel hydraulic brakes and heavy-duty drive train that ensures reliability and low maintenance costs.
- Speed - 18 MPH
- Range - 40 Miles
- Load Capacity - 3,000 lbs
- Tow Capacity - 10,000 lbs
- Passengers - 2
- Weight - 2,265 lbs
- Overall Length x Width x Height - 135" x 57" x 74" (with cab)
- Ground Clearance - 5.8"
- Outside Turning Radius - 145"
- Wheel Base - 62"
- Deck Size - 48" x 74""
- Frame - Fully welded, unitized, 12 gauge, smooth skin
- Bumpers - Heavy duty steel integrated front & rear
- Motor - Electric, 17 hp, 13 kW, AC
- Drive Axle - Drive: Helical Gear, Oil Bath Transaxle, GT Automotive Differential
- Controller - Solid-state self diagnostic AC speed controller
- Battery - 260 Amp Hour, 6V each, Lead Acid
- System Voltage - 48V
- Charger - Built-in, 48V, 115 VAC/60 Hz, 1kW w/ interlock, High Frequency Technology
- Brakes - Hydraulic disc brakes, front & rear, electric parking brake
- Suspension- Multi-leaf springs, front & rear
- Steering - Rack and Pinion
- Tire - 20.5 x 8 x 10 Load Range E Pneumatic
- Seats - Adjustable black bucket seats, driver’s seat electrical interlock, 2 person
- Light Accessories - Dual halogen headlights, LED taillights, brake lights and directional signals
- Instrumentation - Clear view display (speed, distance, battery status indicator, hours, input diagnostic & fault code display), dual USB port, emergency power cut-off switch, light switch, forward/off/reverse selector, reverse buzzer, high/low speed selector, key switch, DC / DC converter (on with key switch), and floor horn switch
- Conformance - Type E OSHA 1910.178, ANSI B56.8
- Ladder Rack
- Lift gate
- Lockable Cargo Box
- Dump box/bed