Fully cabbed utility vehicle for outdoor operations.
- 48 volt electric, or Lithium-Ion electric
- Speed up to 18 mph
- Range up to 40 miles
- Load capacity of 3,000 pounds
- Tow capacity of 10,000 pounds
- Two person capacity
Taylor-Dunn's Big Foot-3000 (Model No. BF-030-48) is a utility vehicle which competes with gasoline vehicles in outdoor applications. Equipped with a 48 volt AC motor (and now available with Lithium Ion Electric), our GT drive and rack and pinion steering, this vehicle travels at 18 mph with a distance up to 40 miles.
Standard features include deluxe cab, aluminum drop-down sides, durable frame design, four-wheel hydraulic brakes and heavy-duty drive train that ensures reliability and low maintenance costs.
With leading edge, OEM designed and integrated, Li-ion-powered electric powertrain, the all-new Tiger and Bigfoot models maximize the benefits and reliability of the technology, from the operator controls to the rubber that meets the ground. Li-ion power integrated this way further enhances productivity in cargo towing and material handling with increased uptime and performance power, while lowering an operation’s overall carbon footprint and total cost of ownership.
- Sustainability – The Tiger Li-ion and Bigfoot Li-ion are all-electric vehicles, which eliminates unnecessary emissions caused by traditional combustion vehicles. Zero tailpipe emissions help achieve sustainability goals and carbon offsets.
- Safety – Vehicle electrification facilitates the ability to offer smart technology like the patent-pending anti-rollover system exclusive to Tiger tow tractors and programmable acceleration and speed. This technology allows users to improve their operations while exceeding traditional safety standards.
- Battery Life and Health – Advanced Li-ion batteries provide at least 3,000 cycles and the greatest efficiency without power loss (maintains speed and acceleration, even when climbing hills) as the battery charge depletes. An integrated battery management system protects the battery and allows for safe operation, maximizing the battery’s longevity by accurately monitoring charging profiles, levels and performance and managing overall battery health under every condition for performance and safety.
- Charging Infrastructure Optional – Multiple charging options include a standard 110V outlet, which eliminates that barrier to EV adoption and reduces the costs of specific charging infrastructures. The batteries also can use 220V single-phase outlets (like electric cars) and for fast charging, smart industrial chargers are ideal.
- Zero Battery Maintenance – Li-ion batteries allow for opportunity charging – charge them anytime, for any duration to partially charge or top-off without negatively impacting the battery – eliminating inconvenient charging parameters. Li-ion batteries also don’t require posts to be cleaned or fluid to be monitored or added, making them much more reliable.
- Range & Efficiency – All-day and multi-day operation is now possible for high use applications. Li-ion power provides vehicles with increased uptime between charges which means more run time and less charge time.
- Compact and Powerful –Li-ion batteries pack more power and are half the weight of flooded lead-acid and AGM batteries, ensuring consistent control, speed and acceleration.
- Cold Weather Performance – Due to the nature of flooded lead-acid batteries, users can experience up to a 50 percent decrease in battery life in cold weather temperatures. While cold weather has a negative effect on all batteries, Li-ion batteries aren’t as affected. The Tiger Li-ion tow tractor also has a higher kWh solution with a heated charger to further extend the temperature ranges for charging the batteries.
- Total Cost of Ownership and ROI – Li-ion batteries last significantly longer than flooded lead-acid or AGM batteries – up to five times as long – contributing to a lower total cost of ownership (TCO). In addition to the longer battery life, Li-ion vehicles save significant money and time because there aren’t ongoing costs – routine maintenance, install labor, annual battery replacements, and opportunity costs. Customers that purchase Tiger Li-ion tow tractors could see annual savings of up to 80 percent compared to traditional fuel tractors. And customers purchasing Bigfoot Li-ion utility vehicles could see more than $10,000 in battery lifetime savings. For customers looking to maximize their uptime, lower TCO and improve ROI, Li-ion is the optimal choice.
Engine & Drivetrain
Tires / Wheels
- Ladder Rack
- Lift gate
- Lockable Cargo Box
- Dump box/bed